ACEBEAM UC15 1000 lumens key chain light GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN announcement

Parliamo qui di torce Inc e Led
Rispondi
Acebeam-Light

ACEBEAM UC15 1000 lumens key chain light GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN announcement

Messaggio da Acebeam-Light » 13/11/2017, 10:42

Acebeam the new generation of EDC key chain light UC15 is going to be released. In order to make the flashaholics be the first ones to experience Acebeam UC15, we are now collecting Acebeam UC15 Global Testing Campaign. Acebeam will select 5 participants to test the UC15 which will be provided freely. Looking forward to your participation and support!

Acebeam EDC Key Chain Light UC15 Introduction:
It may look cute and come in a range of colours, but Acebeam's new UC15 keychain light is a serious tool from the makers of some of the brightest and best-made flashlights in the world. On the "high" setting the UC15 delivers a healthy 250 lumens using two AAA batteries, or an awe-inspiring 1000 lumens from two rechargeable 10400 lithium ion cells. Coupled with an 107-metre throw from the latest Cree XP-L2 or Nichia LEDs this is more than enough to read a street sign or light up a front yard. Better yet, the UC15 provides a "mid" setting of 82 lumens (200 lumens with lithium ion cells) and a "low" of 10 lumens, which is enough to read a map or find your way to the bathroom, and it can maintain this output throughout the longest night! Simple and intuitive operation, a low-battery-warning indicator, IP54 sealing and stainless steel switch and keyring connectors combine to make this the gift that keeps giving - for yourself or anyone else!

Immagine

Declaration of the Campaign
1. Time of application: 12th November 2017~ 18th November 2017.
2. Form of application: send email to cora@acebeam.com including:
2.1 Introduce yourself including experience on reviews;
2.2 Which flashlight modes you reviewed before and the review links.
3. Requirements for the applicants: 
Individuals who can post their testing reports by words and pictures, or videos on more than one internet media or other relevant, such as website, blog, forums (including but not only flashlights), outdoor, photography, magazines and newspaper etc.;
4. The requirements of the review: 
4.1 Description and your personal feeling of the product;
4.2 Images and video of the products, with appearance, function, details, testing environment and process;
4.3 Description of the outstanding merits and shortcomings of the product, and your advices.

Report publicize effective time: Participants should publicize the reports within 25days after receiving the UC15, and send the related links to cora@acebeam.com.

Notice: 
1. Acebeam will contact and select participants by sending emails within 24hrs. If no replies received within 48hrs, it means we are still in considering your status.
2. Acebeam have the ownership to use/forward the report including works, images, videos, etc.
3. Acebeam reserves the rights of final interpretation of this testing campaign.

Immagine
Outdoor Illumination Expert
http://www.acebeam.com
Immagine

ro.ma.

Re: ACEBEAM UC15 1000 lumens key chain light GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN announcement

Messaggio da ro.ma. » 13/11/2017, 15:09

Thanks.
------ IL MIO CANALE ------------------------------------------------

few218

Re: ACEBEAM UC15 1000 lumens key chain light GLOBAL TESTING CAMPAIGN announcement

Messaggio da few218 » 13/11/2017, 22:15

E-mail sent, thanks for oppurtunity :ok:

Mattonello

Messaggio da Mattonello » 08/10/2018, 2:48

I am interested for test your product on Youtube by video in italian language. If you interested in please add my email to your contact.

I work for law enforcement using an Acebeam L30 and my next buying Will be the acebeam uc15 because of the small dimension and the uv light to discover wrong document.

If you interested in i have send my address to cora@acebeam.com
Non è bello ciò che è bello, è bello ciò che piace. La torcia perfetta non esiste.

Rispondi